As we face unprecedented times and commercial uncertainty in the months ahead, maybe this is a good time to get your CV up to date and ready for use. Why not spend a few moments on writing a new CV and having it ready for that exceptional opportunity?
Remember the best documents use this format;
- A brief profile outlining your USPs and skills.
- Your career history should bullet point “responsibilities” and “achievements” against recent roles.
- Don’t use industry jargon. Keep it simple and informative.
- Read it carefully, and check for spacing, layout and spelling.
- Add your home (not work) email, mobile number and LinkedIn hyperlink, if applicable.
- Once completed, it should take no more than 45 seconds to read.
When you have completed the first draft why not send it to us for review email@example.com?
Keep safe, sane and happy!